Home & Room Additions, Specialty Home Builds St. Cloud MN
Schoenberg Construction Inc.
We were started in 1974 by my dad, Jerry Schoenberg. In 2006, Jerry retired and I became the sole owner of the company. From our inception, Schoenberg Construction has specialized in home remodeling and custom construction of both residential and commercial properties—but residential remodeling and custom home building are two of my biggest passions.
With my years of contracting experience and a courteous crew of talented carpenters, I am confident in our ability to serve all of your construction needs and to deliver to you outstanding construction services and results!
From remodeling to new construction, residential to commercial renovations, I understand every aspect of the construction process. I value honesty, trust, quality, and satisfaction—and I proudly pass these core values on to every single one of my customers.
To ensure your complete satisfaction with my work, I offer you a high-quality finished product that meets all of your needs. I also promise to do my very best to make sure you experience joy and fulfillment from your building project before, during, and long after the process is completed.
I offer my customers a wealth of experience and knowledge in a range of construction services, including:
- Home Remodels
- Home and Room Additions
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Decks and Specialty Buildings
- Commercial Projects, Leasehold Improvements, and Commercial Construction Services
- Custom Homes, and more…
What We Value Benefits You, Big Time!
At Schoenberg Construction we educate, guide and then we build. You see, construction is a process and many property owners are unfamiliar with exactly how this process works. It is our great pleasure to help you understand the intricacies involved in construction. Many of our competitors skip the education and guidance steps, but not us. We enjoy helping you make good choices on how to best invest your money in construction building.
We value honesty, integrity, trust, and satisfaction. We know you want to know exactly what you will get for your money, and we are happy to tell you by offering specific, accurate pricing that fulfills your vision at a price that works for you.
What You Get When You Hire Schoenberg Construction
- 75+ Years of Combined Construction Experience
- Top-Quality Craftsmanship and Materials
- Our Own Team of Highly Skilled Carpenters
- The Best Subcontractors and Suppliers for Your Project Needs and Budget
Schoenberg Construction was founded in 1974 and from our inception we have specialized in home remodeling, custom new homes, and light commercial construction. Let’s get started today building your dreams on our values! It would be our great honor to work for you.
Our Work
Contact Us
Address: 3040 36th Avenue SE, Saint Cloud, MN 56304
Phone: +1 320-252-0911
E-mail: info@schoenbergconstruction.com
Messenger: m.me/119633681427414













